Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our 2008...

We knew 2008 was going to bring change to our lives but we could have never imagined how much!  Just thinking back I can't believe it all happened in one year!  
Starting with Violet's birth in Feb...a real blessing!  She is exactly what our family was missing! I know I go on about her smile but she just always has one.  
March brought the opportunity of change in a relocations...something we didn't see!  We have prayed for years for God to guide us in His service.  (didn't know He would take us to Charlotte)  So we spent April looking for a home in Charlotte.  In May we celebrated Violet's Baptism.  It was important to share that befored we moved.  So many people had prayed for her and we were able to share this day with them as well as our families.  June...we moved to Charlotte!  Lots of unpacking and fun!  July and August trips to Six Flags and Carowinds and unpacking!  Jason and I also celebrated our 10th anniversary!  Sept...Lu started preschool and dance.  Oct...started getting to know neighbors and church.  Nov...Lu turned 3!  Dec...a wonderful Christmas and successful potty training! 

 I just can't believe how fast Lu and Vi are growing up before my eyes.  They are wonderful gifts and I don't feel worthy to have at times.  I can't say enough about Jason.  I am so lucky to have him for a husband, another blessing in my life.  God has really provided to all our needs and we trust He will continue.  We have lots of fun things planned for 2009 starting with Jason's parents coming up in a week to celebrate Christmas and then celebrating my parents 40th anniversary in Jan.  We have a few weddings...Martha's and my cousin MaryBeth this summer.  We are excited to have friends expecting babies in July.  Looks like it's going to be lots of fun so far!  Hopefully, not too much change for us!  
So Happy New Year to you from Charlotte!  
We love you!

No comments: