Wednesday, December 3, 2008

count down to Christmas...


We are excited about Christmas in Charlotte.  Lu put our first ornament on Monday.  Our self dropped by on Monday... this is the first year we have had a visit.  His name is "Nochio".  Lu is a little sad that Santa will take him back but I am sure she will forget come Christmas am.  Lu wants a Christmas tree and a candy cane.  I love she has a simple view.  She is thrilled when she sees baby Jesus.  Makes me think we should keep one out all year.... She knows it's all about Him.  Violet has no clue for now but we put up the tree in a few days so I am sure she will be excited.   More Christmas to come!  Lots of love!  

1 comment:

The Tennant's said...

It's fun to see others share the same traditions as we do. We have the "elf" come visit daily and he reports back to Santa each night. We also have that same Christmas tree (from Bombay I believe)! This is such a fun time of year!