Monday, December 15, 2008

Violet turn 10 months!





I say this every month...but I can't believe how fast time flies with Violet!  She turned 10 mos yesterday.  This morning her first tooth FINALLY cut through!  and I can tell there are more on the way.  She is so precious and I just love watching her learn and try new things.  She is cruisin' around the furniture and is learning how to fight for her toys.  Mastering more and more how to eat and realizing that her food is different and wants ours!  It's funny putting her down for her nap now.  I have had to move her bed away from the wall because she started decorating in her own style.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember her mother taking pictures off the wall by her baby bed.

Unknown said...

I remember her mother doing the same thing --- taking pictures off the wall by her baby bed.