Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wilders visit...





We celebrated Christmas with Jason's parents this past weekend.  The girls were overwhelmed with gifts.  Lu got a jeep with a radio.  It is going to get Jason and I in shape since she lacks the ability of steering!  She spends a lot of time playing with radio...I guess this will be something to look forward to with learning to drive a car!  She was excited and ran to get one of her babies.  She buckled up and said I'm a real mommy now.  Violet was completely confused...  She'll catch on.  Jason and I got a Wii so we will be enjoying ourselves too!  

1 comment:

The Wilson Family said...

We got the same jeep when the girls were 2 and 1. There ability to steer was not to great either. You should have seen Buddy and I, well mostly Buddy, running down the road kicking the wheels so they would crash....good times! Enjoy the jeep!