Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Violet turns 11 mos!




Well, we are now closer to a year than I would like but my Smiley Viley is 11 mos old today.  I can tell a big difference in her personality and changes.  I forget how fast this all happens!  Honestly, I think she is the fastest crawler I have ever seen.  Violet has two bottom teeth and a few more close to breaking through.  Her new accomplishments to date...holding on and trying to walk, saying mama and squealing, clapping,standing, loving on her baby, dancing, trying to talk on the phone, trying to take pictures and showing some anger...haha!  She loves trying to get the potty and with big sis going on her own little sis is always close by.  She is into everything!!  But it is so fun to watch her.
Violet loves to go to dancing school with Lu...it is funny to watch her dance. 
Of course, I think she is perfect, like all moms.   She is an angel and mine!  

No comments: