Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW day!!!










Last night the rumor was snow  on the way and growing up in the south I know that may or may not happen.  We talked a little about it with Lu but she had now clue.  Well, we woke up to a beautiful snow this morning... 2 inches around our home and that's being generous.  Still it looked so pretty and Lu had a ball!  Lu and I went out while Viley was sleeping.  Lu's first comment when she saw the snow was "look at the snow mamma, Merry Christmas".  She couldn't find her snow boots(mainly, because she doesn't have a pair!) and she was ready to get her snow coat on!  Just before we went out she said "mamma I'm goin' throw a snow ball in your face!"  Once we got out she tried to carry out her threat but fell short for me but she got Nesta!  She enjoyed tasting it and said it was icy!   It's time like this I love being home with my girls!  Enjoy our "snow"...