Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Violets


I had to share my beautiful violets...we have to call them Lu and Violets.  Lucinda doesn't understand they are types of plants.  When I first told her they were violets she said 
"and Lu's too"  Cute!  

Well, my Mammy gave me a love for the plant while I was at Auburn.  She had a ton and every time I came to visit she usually had one for me.  I love them because they remind me of her.  I haven't lived anywhere since Auburn that I could have them.  (just didn't have the perfect window)  But as you can see I do now!  We used these for Violet's Baptism and they hadn't bloomed since last June and then around Christmas they went crazy!  I need to replant but wanted to show them off before they go in "shock". 
 I think Mammy would be proud of my Lu and Violets~

No comments: