Saturday, April 18, 2009

FUN,FUN...









Jason has been away this weekend with the guys and we were able to enjoy a day to ourselves-
It has been crazy around here and with everyone feeling good and the weather just being beautiful we did nothing but stay outside!  The girls enjoyed playing in the sand, going to the park in the wagon(a first for Viley),watching the birds-Lu got on to me for "scaring" some away and Lu checking the worm population!  Jason may never leave again...as you can see Violet fell before he left and skinned her nose and then later bumped her head in her bed today!  I just love days like this and our yard is so great!  We have 6 HUGE trees and they keep our yard perfect even in summer!  

2 comments:

Landrum Family said...

Love the new pics! Go to my blog. I gave you an award. :)

Landrum Family said...

Go to my blog. I gave you an award. :)