Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Crazy Easter Weekend...







We had an interesting weekend in Charlotte to say the least...Our smiley Viley wasn't feeling too well.  And we ended up in the ER Easter Sunday!  (Thankfully, we are 15 mins to a Children's Hospital.)  Not the way we had hoped to spend our first Easter here!  Followed by two trips to the doctor.   Turns out her little tummy was constipated.  I have never seen so much pain in a little one.  Since Friday, every 1 1/2 to 2 hours she would scream in pain! (day and night) It broke my heart. 
She was an angel even though she was not happy.  

Jason and Lu stayed back and found eggs from the Bunny while Violet and I went to the ER!  It was a strange Easter!  I think this is the second Sunday in my life to miss Easter service!  I have no pictures of Easter dresses but a few of the girls with their baskets between screaming spells of Violet.  You can tell she isn't herself.   I am so proud of Jason for taking some pics of Lu enjoy her own Egg Hunt.  

We did receive some good news on Nesta through all this...his blood work came back good.  The meds worked!  We go back in a few weeks to retest but the vet thinks he should be fine!  

If by chance you have seen my facebook status you might have had an idea of the craziness, hope this helped explain!  I am happy to report after 4 sleepless nights we had a GREAT night last night and I believe little Violet is feeling much better!!!!

No comments: