Friday, November 14, 2008

Violet turn 9 months!



Each month my baby gets older and I can't believe it!  It's life and she will get older and learn new things but I want her to take it slow.  It just happens too fast!  Violet is an angel and I say that over and over.  If you haven't already met her I wish you could.  With all the changes we have been through this year her calm smile keeps us putting things in place.  It's almost like she is saying just enjoy the journey.  Her  smile is so wonderful.  She is different than her older sister and I am glad...they are a good balance. 
 She really looks up to Lu and they already have a special understanding. 

Smiley Viley goes next week for her 9 mos check.  I can't begin to touch what she has accomplished in 9 mos but this past month she really started feeding herself more, crawling all over, pulling up, dancing, trying to talk, cruising and she likes the stairs!  Nothing gets done when she is awake!  I can't imagine our lives without her. I probably took these pictures too early (as you can see she is tired) but I still love them 
Love you Vi!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so precious and is truly a gift from God.
Gan