Monday, November 24, 2008

Falcons vs Pathers...house divided!



hahah  So to fill you in...Jason is an Atlanta Falcons fan and has not been able to watch a game all season, he says there are "haters" here.  The Carolina Pathers  stadium is about 15-20 mins from our home so we are surrounded by NFL.  I've never seen anything like it!   It is a crazy adjustment being born and living in college football all our lives.  No one talks about college football at all!! Well, Jason has made the transition and has been on me all season to watch, I don't care to pro!  He wanted me to pick a team for the season well he picked it for me by getting me my first NFL shirt.  So we had our first 'house divided' game.  Jason cooked gumbo and we supported our teams.   I thought the girls would for sure be on my side but Lu wanted to just be for Auburn, love it!  Well, the Falcons pulled through for Jason and Violet and I lost our first game as Panther fans!  

No comments: