Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Lu!!!


"Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what is unseen". (Hebrews 11:1)  This scripture is one I remembered and prayed with for so long before I was given Lu.  I think back to our lives before and I am so thankful God made us wait until He was ready for us to have his gift. We prayed for her and loved her before we ever met her.  Jason and I were surrounded with friends and family for support, help and PRAYER.  We had a friend mention before her Baptism that all babies are loved and prayed for but Lu became a part so many lives before she was even conceived.  God strengthened my marriage more than I would ever know.  And brought wonderful friendships to us.   We grew closer to Him and depended on Him.   I want Lu to know how much she is loved, how to have unconditional love and more than anything rely on God for everything!  
And believe in Miracles because I have two!! 

I can't believe my precious Lu turned three today...where does the time go?  She is working at her independence something hard for me to let her do.  Watching her grow up is so fun and rewarding.  I can't imagine not having her.  She is a joy to be with and I am so excited for what her future will reveal.  Her imagination is amazing and  loves her sister.  
Happy Birthday Lu!  We love YOU

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She has been such a blessing to all of us.Her Gan loves her very much.

Landrum Family said...

Happy Birthday, Lu! Amen to everything you said in this blog post. It sounds like we have more in common than I even realized.