Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sunny Day!





Today was beautiful!!!  I think Lu, Nesta and myself spent most of the day outdoors and Violet joined us between beauty naps.  Big Red (our Cardinal friend) was with us most of the morning singing to us.  Lu and I thought we saw a Oriole but looking closer at the picture it most likely is an American Robin.  I love days like this!  Our girls love to be outdoors more than anything and we are so thankful for our great yard.  Lots of swinging and sand castles...

I am learning more about my smiley Viley...She is silly!   I noticed she was trying to reach down while in her chair...it was to get to the grass, her fingers were so dirty!  She also has funny "growl" sound that makes us laugh.

Looking at the pictures  Lu is really looking like a little girl!  She ask lots of questions and always on the move!  She really likes our next door neighbors dog, Grady and Mr. Mike...she has to speak to them every time they come outside.   Getting out of the bath tub with towel over her head, she said "I look like Jesus"... what a precious thing to think about.  She asked her daddy to dance and of course he did.


2 comments:

The Wilder's said...

Correction on the bird...after more review. We actually saw an Eastern Towhee. Sorry! Hope you enjoy the bird info.

Garrett said...

love the daning with daddy! so sweet.