Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy weekend...




Hi!  We were busy this weekend.... A trip  to the local Farmers Market(Lu loves getting blueberries!),  playing in the park, playing at home,lunch, church, garden planting, refilling bird feeders,bird bath painting...I could go on!  I did manage to get a few pics.  I can't believe our sweet Vi turned 7 mos old over the weekend!  She is trying so hard to sit up on her own.  Big sis is always so helpful and "trying to make Biolet happy, mommy" when she falls.  As you can see Lu is modeling the latest in garden fashion and Violet is always smiling!  I think the ghost busters where in our yard, too!  Jason takes the weeds very serious!  haha  lots of love!  

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love the picture of Vi. Too precious!!

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

hey katie!! great to see you and your precious babies!!! miss seeing you!