Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Viely starts Dancin!



Viley finally got to start dance classes this week!!! Our first day didn't go as well as I would have thought. She was so excited to start and had talked about it all day. She got to class started fine and then 10 mins in started crying! She came out saying "no teacher, I want home" It broke my heart... but she still wanted to dance! So went back Tuesday and Lu's teacher from last year was the teacher and she did wonderful! Miss Seane knows Violet and is great with her. She is so excited to be like big sis! She wore the same outfit Lu did on her first day!

Lu is taking gymnastics for the summer and so excited with our neighbor Dana joining her! I was so hoping my girls would be able to be at the studio at the same time but that's not the case! So we will be spending two nights a week there but worth it for them to enjoy themselves!

No comments: