Monday, May 24, 2010

End of year picnic

although, Lu's official last day is tomorrow, her class had a picnic last Thursday to celebrate the year. Lu loved school and is sad for it to be over. She really had a great group of kids in class and two wonderful teachers.

I loved listening to her stories and I always knew what everyone did for the day. I heard from a lot of parents that Lu was a special friend for their child. I know her kindness and love for others was helpful with her buddies. She always makes be so proud!
Funny story-Liam and Lu started the year rocky and I learned quickly that Lu was concerned because he didn't seem to get along. Lu vowed to me, her teachers and his mom she was "going to make him a good friend". The other night we were saying our prayers and she mentioned that she "was proud of Liam for becoming a good friend."

I am so thankful for this year and the positive influence it has been for her!
Hard to believe it is over so quick!

Liam- Lu's buddy

Viley enjoying dessert!
Lu with the Lillie and Lily- (the lillies as she called them)
Lu with Lily and Ella Chase
Mrs. Tinker (TINK er, as Viley would say)
Mrs. Hamel

No comments: