Wednesday, September 2, 2009

PG trip...lots of fun!



The girls and I traveled back to PG with the help of parents.  We had a blast and as always they were great in car!  Here are just some of the many pics I got over the weekend.  Sorry they are out of order of the weekend but forgot while I was downloading. The weekend was full of fun...we visited my Uncle Bill and Aunt Denise on Friday and Martha's for dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday.  Saturday a picnic at the park and Bessie's wedding.  The wedding was fun but I did miss Jason not being there.  Lucky I come from a big family so no one noticed!  (doesn't uncle Tom look like Billy Joel?)I was actually taking so many pics at the reception I was mistaken as the photographer-ha! We got to see lots of family and had a blast.  






















No comments: