Thursday, September 17, 2009

Past week



The Wilder and Kulp girls
Sweet friend, Bennett with Lu


Lu also finished up her second week of school.  She really loves it!  Big relief!  I love to hear her talk about her day and so thankful for her wonderful teachers.  Lu thinks they are so smart-she came home last week saying how important it is to eat growing food before desserts(told you the teachers were smart!)  Food has been a challenge in that she is in a peanut free room.  She really doesn't understand why she can't take a PB sandwich.  And she herself has acquired a few allergies-haha!  Seriously, she told me she can only eat PB for dinner a few nights because of her "allergies".  Where does she come up stuff?  Our new routine is taking some getting use to but I know we will get the swing of it!  

Poor Viley started a fever Wednesday- no fun for her!  She does have a "word/demand" she uses..."want that"  It is funny to hear her say that.  I have tried to add a please and she just laughs.  She loves dancing like Lu and has some good moves!  I am really looking forward to becoming her own.  

Our fall is quickly getting busy!  Jason will be traveling some and we will have lots of things to do!  So I guess this is a warning for lots of post to come!  Enjoy your weekend-we will my parents are coming!

No comments: