Monday, June 22, 2009

Prayer request

I want to ask all my friends to keep sweet Lu in their thoughts and say a little prayer for her(and parents).  A week ago she had a UTI and now her doctor wants to follow up with a few test.  While I feel comfortable she is fine this is just to "make sure".  I really trust her doctor and so thankful she is loving and wants the best for anyone in her care. Lu is scheduled for Tuesday am-so please say a little prayer during breakfast or coffee.  Hopefully, she will be calm and comfortable while undergoing some not so fun test.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Avery Tales said...

I will definitely remember sweet Lu. I'm sure everything will be fine, but I know that just the thought of something being wrong can be very scary. Bigs Hugs to all of you!

~ The Other Lu :)

Landrum Family said...

Bless her heart! Saying prayers for Lu and family.