Tuesday, June 16, 2009

just so you know...

Just thought I would share this with you since most of you have little ones.
Friday Violet gave my cell phone a slam dunk in the toilet!  Needless to say I was a little upset but realized I let my guard down at the same time.  So all weekend we tried to let it "air out", still nothing.  Well, Monday morning Jason called to get me a phone and the guy was actually helpful and suggested we place the phone in a bowl of rice for about 24 hours.   Then put back together and charge for a few hours.  The rice absorbs the water and crazy enough my phone is working.  While I don't know if this will present any problems later for now I am good!  Thought that might be helpful info this summer but hope you don't need it!  

by the way Violet has lost her cell phone privileges! ha ha

No comments: