Friday, June 11, 2010

update-

Lu actually dressed herself and sister! Even hair!
by the way, they are not posing in the pictures at all!

Yucky germs! Lu started with fever last Friday and FINALLY broke Wednesday during the night! Violet woke early Thursday with a fever and I imagine you know what's to come! Really stinks because my girls were so well and then summer comes and we are stuck inside! Violet is handling this much better and I really think she enjoys the attention! I hope she will be feeling better soon and so glad to have a healthy Lula belle back in action!

1 comment:

Garrett said...

I am so so so sorry for your loss. I have watched the Hunter Family go through this two times with their Goldens and it just hurts...I am so sad for you. Time heals, and memories will always be in your hearts. Love y'all so much.