Monday, January 11, 2010

Reviewing our 2009!



Well, as you can see it is really getting difficult to post as often as I would like. But don't give up on me! 2009 was again a great year for the Wilder's!

We started off spending a weekend with my parents in Jan. to celebrate their 40th anniversary, Feb celebrating Viley's first birthday,
March tonsils and adenoids removed for Lu,
May was Lu's dance recital
June Martha and Garrett's wedding,
July beach trip with the Wilder's,
Aug Jason and I celebrated our 11th anniversary and also my cousins wedding,
The fall in general was busy with Jason business travel and a few trips to Bham and Marietta
Nov Lu's bug party and Thanksgiving with the Lee family at the farm- so fun
Christmas in Charlotte and Nesta's hurt foot!

Jason and I are both getting more involved with our church through supper clubs and Bible studies. The girls are so busy and we are having so much fun! Lots of changes for this next year but I can't even start! So keep checking on us when you can!


No comments: