Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bonk's Wedding...

The girls enjoying the water
Who can resist this pic?!
My Baby!
Getting this ready

I know that much love went into the weekend and I wish the best for them.  Welcome to the family Garrett!


The rehearsal 
Rehearsal dinner 
tables 
Bonk getting ready
Grace and Lu enjoying their dress up time
Bonk and Grace with the final touches
Gan getting the girls baskets ready
Bessie helping Bonk get ready
My dad with Garrett before the wedding
Me and Lu prewedding
The girls playing during picture time
The couple with Ken
mom and bride
After wedding
My sister looked beautiful!


My mom made the shells for the brides cake-they were wonderful!
Viley, a little overwhelmed!
My flower girl 11yrs ago, Meredith
the kids table


2 comments:

The Tennant's said...

Beautiful pics! So glad all went well. Send our best wishes to the newlyweds!

The Neeley Crew said...

All of those pics are very good. All of yall look very pretty and look like yall had lots of fun.